VueVille is excited to announce the annual VueVille Future Technology Scholarship to support college seniors, undergraduate and postgraduate students in their educational aspirations.
We will award the sum of $1000 (or equivalent in other currencies) to one selected student in the month of February every year.
We are pleased to announce that William Wetzel of University of Nebraska at Omaha has been selected as the winner of the 2017 VueVille Future Technology Scholarship. Congratulations William and we hope this will help achieve your educational and career goals!
William is a student in the M.S. Management Information Systems course. The scholarship amount has been disbursed to his university.
More Details of the 2017 Scholarship:
- To participate in this scholarship programme, you will write and submit an original essay between 500-1000 words on the subject “The Internet of Things – Implications for Privacy in an Increasingly Connected World”.
- You must be enrolled full-time as a college senior, undergraduate or postgraduate student at accredited colleges or universities in the United States of America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the EU countries, Singapore or India.
- You must be on track to graduate in 2017 or later.
Terms of Participation
- The best essay as judged by us will receive the scholarship amount.
- The essay will be judged on the basis of originality of thought, creativity, and rigour of research.
- All decisions will be made solely at our discretion and are final, there will be no process of appeal.
- Should you be successful, the scholarship amount will be transferred to your educational institution’s appropriate department who will then be responsible for disbursing it to you.
- You are expected to utilise the scholarship amount strictly for supporting your academic expenses.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms of the scholarship at any time.
- By submitting your article, you give us irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute on any website or publication for any purpose on or in connection with VueVille or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, and to grant and authorise sublicenses of the foregoing.
How to submit your application
Submit your essay in Microsoft Word format to scholarship[@]vueville.com along with the following details:
- Personal Details (First & Last Name, Age, Phone, and Mailing Address).
- Certified letter from your educational institution stating that you are a student along with name of course and its duration OR a copy of any official document showing the same.
Deadline for submissions
The 2017 deadline has now passed. Check back later for details of the 2018 scholarship.
For 2017: The final date for submission is January 31st, 2017 and we will announce the scholarship winner by Feb 28th, 2017 on this page. The scholarship amount will be sent to your educational institution by Mar 31st, 2017.
VueVille.com Business Address (please do not send parcels):
27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom