We are happy to announce the 2020 VueVille Future Technology Scholarship to support college seniors, undergraduate and postgraduate students in their educational aspirations.
We will award the sum of $1000 (or equivalent in other currencies) to one selected student.
2019 Scholarship Winner
Ru Bin of the University of Toronto has been selected as the winner of the 2019 VueVille Future Technology Scholarship. Congratulations Ru Bin!
Ru Bin is enrolled in the Full Time MBA Programme at the School of Graduate Studies. The scholarship amount has been disbursed to his university.
2018 Scholarship Winner
Damian Kao of the University of Houston has been selected as the winner of the 2018 VueVille Future Technology Scholarship. Congratulations Damian!
Damian is majoring in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Houston. The scholarship amount has been disbursed to his university.
2017 Scholarship Winner
William Wetzel of the University of Nebraska at Omaha was selected as the winner of the 2017 VueVille Future Technology Scholarship. Congratulations William!
William is a student in the M.S. Management Information Systems course. The scholarship amount has been disbursed to his university.
More Details of the 2020 Scholarship (now open):
- To participate in this scholarship programme, you will write and submit an original essay in English between 750-1000 words on the subject “How Smart Home technology can help us adapt to the new normal of the COVID era”
- As of 31 December 2020, you must be enrolled full-time as a college senior, undergraduate or postgraduate student at accredited colleges or universities in the United States of America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the EU countries, Singapore or India.
- You must be on track to graduate in 2021 or later.
Terms of Participation
- The best essay as judged by us will receive the scholarship amount.
- The essay will be judged on the basis of originality of thought, creativity, and rigour of research.
- All decisions will be made solely at our discretion and are final, there will be no process of appeal.
- Should you be successful, the scholarship amount will be transferred to your educational institution’s appropriate department who will then be responsible for disbursing it to you.
- You are expected to utilise the scholarship amount strictly for supporting your academic expenses.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms of the scholarship at any time.
- By submitting your article, you give us irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute on any website or publication for any purpose on or in connection with VueVille or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, and to grant and authorise sublicenses of the foregoing.
How to submit your application for the 2020 scholarship (now open)
Submit your essay in Microsoft Word format to scholarship[@]vueville.com along with the following details:
- Personal Details (First & Last Name, Age, Phone, and Mailing Address).
- Certified letter from your educational institution stating that you are a student along with name of course and its duration OR a copy of any official document from your institution showing the same.
Deadline for submissions
- The final date for submission is Sep 30th, 2020 and we will aim to announce the scholarship winner by Oct 25th, 2020 on this page. (The original deadline of May 31st has been extended due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
- The scholarship amount will be sent to your educational institution by Nov 30th, 2020 (subject to your educational institution’s policies)
Please feel free to reach out to us at scholarship[@]vueville.com