We are happy to announce that the 2018 VueVille Future Technology Scholarship to support college seniors, undergraduate and postgraduate students in their educational aspirations has been awarded.
2018 Scholarship Winner
Damian Kao of University of Houston has been selected as the winner of the 2018 VueVille Future Technology Scholarship. Congratulations Damian!
Damian is majoring in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Houston. The scholarship amount of $1000 will be disbursed to his university.
2017 Scholarship Winner
William Wetzel of University of Nebraska at Omaha was selected as the winner of the 2017 VueVille Future Technology Scholarship. Congratulations William!
William is a student in the M.S. Management Information Systems course. The scholarship amount has been disbursed to his university.
We will award the sum of $1000 (or equivalent in other currencies) to one selected student in the month of March every year. Stay tuned for the 2019 scholarship!
More Details of the 2018 Scholarship:
- To participate in this scholarship programme, you will write and submit an original essay in English between 750-1000 words on the subject “The Rise of AI – What’s in store for Smart Homes of the Future?”
- You must be enrolled full-time as a college senior, undergraduate or postgraduate student at accredited colleges or universities in the United States of America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the EU countries, Singapore or India.
- You must be on track to graduate in 2018 or later.
Terms of Participation
- The best essay as judged by us will receive the scholarship amount.
- The essay will be judged on the basis of originality of thought, creativity, and rigour of research.
- All decisions will be made solely at our discretion and are final, there will be no process of appeal.
- Should you be successful, the scholarship amount will be transferred to your educational institution’s appropriate department who will then be responsible for disbursing it to you.
- You are expected to utilise the scholarship amount strictly for supporting your academic expenses.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms of the scholarship at any time.
- By submitting your article, you give us irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute on any website or publication for any purpose on or in connection with VueVille or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, and to grant and authorise sublicenses of the foregoing.
How to submit your application for the 2019 scholarship
We will be posting more details soon.
Submit your essay in Microsoft Word format to scholarship[@]vueville.com along with the following details: Personal Details (First & Last Name, Age, Phone, and Mailing Address). Certified letter from your educational institution stating that you are a student along with name of course and its duration OR a copy of any official document from your institution showing the same.
Deadline for submissions
- We will be posting more details soon.
- The scholarship has been awarded.
The final date for submission is January 31st, 2018 and we will aim to announce the scholarship winner by Feb 28th, 2018 on this page. The scholarship amount will be sent to your educational institution by Mar 31st, 2018.
Please feel free to reach out to us at scholarship[@]vueville.com
VueVille.com Business Address (please do not send parcels):
27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom